Set in the Caribbean’s premier yachting centre with breathtaking views and first class service, South Point is an exclusive boutique condo hotel. Combining local architecture, the principles of Feng Shui, Italian interiors and this unique location, South Point redefines the style of historic English Harbour. This development is about the blend of a spectacular location, people, delectable food, drink, and music to create the setting for unforgettable times.
The 23 beachfront units feature open-plan layouts with Italian kitchens, living area, spacious terraces, and a full complement of modern furnishings combined with a view of the most incredible yachts in the world. Amenities and facilities include a cosmopolitan restaurant over the water, a modern lounge, beach, swimming pool and pool service, fully equipped fitness center, boat dock, high-speed internet access, cable television, guest reception and laundry room.
Residents and guests of South Point will find their unit fully furnished to 5-star standards, complete with Italian bathrooms and kitchens, European appliances and lighting. In addition, its ideal position adjacent to the Antigua Yacht Club, offers South Point guests entertainment options within walking distance; including some of the island’s most popular bars, restaurants, and cafés, as well as, beach, shopping, tennis, racquet ball, snorkeling, scuba diving, paddle boarding and sailing.
This boutique condo-hotel offers a solid real estate investment opportunity through participation in the Condo Hotel Rental Program as well as your own pied-à-terre in Antigua. A total of five residential buildings house the 20 one bedroom apartments (4 apartments in each building) and 3 two-bedroom Penthouses (located on the third floor of the 3 center buildings). The one-bedroom units are approximately 1100 sq. ft each, while the two-bedroom Penthouses are approximately 2300 sq. ft. South Point Hotel Inc. (SPHI), an Antigua & Barbuda corporation, wholly owned by the Developer, is the exclusive provider of hotel services through the Condo Hotel Rental Program to those owners who place their property into the rental pool.
Units may be owned individually or as shared ownership in the Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP), each unit with separate condominium title registered in accordance with the Registration of Condominium Titles Act of Antigua & Barbuda and the South Point Falmouth Harbour Condominium Plan No. C200800028.
- Management, operations costs of condo association, administration
- Legal and professional fees
- Buildings and common area cleaning, maintenance and depreciation
- Common area FF&E, utilities, landscaping, lighting and irrigation
- Insurance (common area, building and public liability)
- Property Tax (common area)
- Swimming pool, cleaning, operation and maintenance
- Generator and electrical infrastructure operation, maintenance and depreciation
- Common area laundry facilities, maintenance and depreciation
- Garbage disposal; pest control; security
- Condominium reserve fund
- 1 bedroom unit – USD $2085.00/month
- 2 bedroom apartment – USD $3435.00/month
NB: These fees only apply to units that DO NOT participate in the Condo Hotel Rental Program.
- Management, marketing, property value enhancement benefit
- PBX/Telephone/Wi-Fi Internet Access (public areas)/IT Systems
- Beach and pool services and facilities
- Check-in/check-out service limited to issue and receipt of keys only; access to concierge for paid services
- Use of fitness center