The required application forms are available from our Licensed Agent, who will assist with the application process and submit the completed application on your behalf to the Citizenship by Investment Unit.
- AB1 – APPLICATION FORM – TO BE COMPLETED BY EACH APPLICANT
- AB2 – PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE FORM – TO BE COMPLETED BY EACH APPLICANT
- AB3 – MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FORM – TO BE COMPLETED BY EACH APPLICANT and a Medical Doctor
- AB4 – INVESTMENT CONFIRMATION FORM – TO BE COMPLETED BY MAIN APPLICANT ONLY
- AB5 – AGENT FORM – TO BE COMPLETED BY MAIN APPLICANT ONLY
- Certiﬁed copy of each applicant’s current passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number, issuing country and signature.
- Certiﬁed copy of each applicant’s current national identity card(s)
- Original excerpt of full birth record or certiﬁed copy of full birth certiﬁcate (i.e a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.)
- Eight (8) original passport size colour photos 35mm X 45mm of yourself and each applicant taken within the past 6 months.
- Medical certiﬁcation Form AB3 above must be ﬁlled out and signed by a Medical Practitioner and submitted to conﬁrm that the main applicant and his or her dependents are not suffering from any contagious disease and that they are otherwise in good health.
- A police certiﬁcate must also accompany the application for all applicants aged 12 and older. This is a document /statement from the national law enforcement authority of the applicant’s and his or her dependents country or countries of residence (where such persons live or have lived for 6 months or more over the last 10 years) on the status of the applicant’s and his or her dependents criminal records.
- One (1) original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognised bank, not older than 6 months.
- One (1) original professional reference (e.g., from an attorney, Notary Public, chartered accountant, or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
- One (1) original document of evidence of residential address (e.g. certiﬁed copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing full name and address, or written conﬁrmation from a bank, attorney, chartered accountant or Notary Public), not older than 3 months.
The following documents may be required:
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certiﬁed copy of marriage certiﬁcate(s) (if applying jointly with partner)
- Certiﬁed copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable)
- A sworn afﬁdavit of support for each dependent (excluding spouse) over 18 years of age.
- Written conﬁrmation from an accredited university or college of further education conﬁrming the applicant’s enrolment where a dependent aged 18 – 25 years is in full time education and applying with the main applicant.
- Certiﬁed copy of military record(s) (if applicable).
- Certiﬁed copy of proof of name change (if applicable, i.e., deed poll, adoption papers, etc.)
- Application(s) must be completed in English and any document submitted with the application must be in English. If the original document is not in English, then an authenticated translation is required.
- Application(s) must be signed by the main applicant and by any dependents who are 18 years and older. Where a dependent is under the age of 18 years, both parents may be required to sign on the dependent’s behalf. In a situation where one parent has sole custody or where another parent has legal guardianship, legal documents to this effect must be provided.
- Where a document is required to be produced in support of an application for citizenship by investment, such document must be certiﬁed and authenticated in accordance with the law of the jurisdiction where the document originates.